One of the blogs I follow had a link to this Q & A post on “Headknits” blog. The paragraph below is from the “Headknits” site.
Here’s a Q&A for you, my first! You can answer questions in the comments or post them to your blog. If you post them, please leave a comment so we can go read them!
- Do you set New Year’s Goals or Resolutions for yourself?
- Do you have any creative goals for the new year?
- Some people like to set a goal for a certain number of things to make for the year. For example: 18 in 18. Do you do this? If so, what is the number? How do you decide the number of things to make?
- Do you have blogging goals for the new year? If so, what are they?
- What is your favorite thing you’ve made in 2018? Post a pic!
Here are my answers:
- No, I try to keep looking for goals throughout the year.
- Yes, I am really keen to start making “Octopals” for OFPANZ, and I want to do more knitting for my local Neonatal Unit.
- I often have a few projects in mind, and decide what I am going to do next when I am near finishing my current project. That being said, I also tend to have several different projects on the go at any one time. Anything for me tends to go on hold if something else comes along.
- I really need to work on becoming more regular again with my posts. I was managing to do at least one per week for quite a while, but fell behind a lot last year.
- I think my favourite knitted garment from 2018 was the vest I made for myself. (See “How much yarn will you need?“) I enjoyed knitting it, it is really comfortable to wear, and it was made from wool that I inherited from my Mum.